Thursday, January 29, 2009

THINK SPRING!

Well this is my first post. I hope I'm doing everything right. I have been viewing other blogs for sometime now and have enjoyed all that eye candy. I hope I can be as creative as alot of you are. The other day I came across some older magazines with these pictures of spring. I hope this gets you excited about every thing coming to life again. I love spring time! I am always amazed at all of Gods beautiful creations. Just think he made all that for us to enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. You have selected the most delightful photographs for all of us to enjoy! I love the inviting lawn just beyond the foreground flowers.
    This image makes me want to explore the wooded area beyond the lawn too.

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Hope you have a inspired and blessed day. Regina