Friday, February 20, 2009

Antique Table To French Desk

Well here is the desk, It is a antique table that I thought would make a wonderful desk. It took 3 men and myself to get it up the stairs,very heavy piece. When I got this it look like something that came from grandmother's house, but when I painted it black and distressed it, instant FRENCH. It also has a hidden leaf under it so I can make it bigger. Instead of a polyurethane I used a wax rub, love the results. Don't pass up those old tables, they make a wonderful desk.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely blog, found you thru David's blog. I will add you to my blog list.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this desk!!!!YOU DID A GREAT JOB PAINTING AND DISTRESSING IT!!!Blessings, Deborah

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you stopped by thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. Hope you have a inspired and blessed day. Regina